Money Totem - Apple Garnish

>>  11/07/2010

I've got my own Money Totem.

This apple decoration in a shape of the world curency signs euro, yen and dollar is getting popular among my clients espessialy men ask me for making this money totem carved from apple.

First time the money apple garnish appeared in a party dedicated to testing new alcohol drinks. The money totem greeted guests shining its banana dollars. By the way I use the banana dollar decoration for drink garnishing.

To get more ideas about making garnishes from apples search my blog for "apple decorations". 


Money Totem from apples at 30 years old birthday party. With its friends watermelon vase and pumpkin lights.




Read more about Fruit Carving art:
How To Make Edible Butterfly From A Radish
How To Carve Heart and Butterfly Pattern On Apple
How To Garnish Picnic Food

0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP